Friday 19 December 2014

Altered box

Hello friends!
Today I'm excited to share with you my first altered project. To be honest, I'm not fond of this kind of art, but when I so exercise #2 at Mixed Media Place, I couldn't resist trying something new. My mum asked me to redecorate her old box she uses for keeping her jewelry. So, I took black and white gesso, acrylic paints, stencil with 3D gloss gel, added some canvas and lace, put buttons and finished with glass glitter and glass beads by Finnabair. Here's the result :).







Join The Gym!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Your mum will never recognize her jewelry box!!! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely - such a treasure! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete